Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

How to avoid potential scam sites

6 Comments »
New to PTC World? Read this...
... in the virtual world, it's hard to determine which is legit and can be trusted. Are you one of the many who wants to earn money online but hesitates to try because you might get scammed? Well, it's not that hard now if you read these "warnings" on how to identify potential scam sites.

Hot picks:

I will show you how I earned no less than $10/day with neobux. Click here.
Monday, July 21, 2008

6 Responses to "How to avoid potential scam sites"

Oldbuddy Says :
July 22, 2008 at 8:49 PM

You convinced me so I just put in for a $100 transfer from my bank, but it takes 5 days. I can see this fitting in very well with my current plans. I have been in NeoBux a month and cashed out twice, so I know it works. I have 36 referrals of my own and this could make it easier.

Ave Says :
July 23, 2008 at 1:19 AM

I'm happy to share my experience and I hope that this ventures will give success to the both of us, as well as our friends in Neobux.

Anonymous Says :
July 24, 2008 at 10:21 PM

Wow, nice to see oldbuddy from yuwie in neobux to :) I know oldbuddy loves to earn some cash to.

By the way Ave Nue, i have now put my site up at chilloutbay.com and hope to see you there. Maybe you could submit your article.

I also hope Oldbuddy joins my site and submit some greate articles, as i know he is a man of many wisdoms, and a very good writer to.

The site isnt open for public yet so please dont promote it until its opened.

Ave Says :
July 24, 2008 at 10:56 PM

I agree, angelboy31. I felt honored Oldbuddy was able to drop by here. I have noticed he's a highly respected blogger and mentor in the PTC world.

Anonymous Says :
July 29, 2008 at 7:41 PM

Hi ave nue,

I'm just wondering how long did it take you to recover your initial investment of $80... ? Based on your experience, do you think I could earn the $20 in a week to rent refs again..? I'm interested to join...

Ave Says :
July 30, 2008 at 1:45 AM

in my experience, my first 100 refs earned me $20-$23. it took me to months to have my $80 back because i keep on buying referrals everytime i have $20.

Post a Comment