Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

I Will Show You How I Earned No Less Than $10/day With NeoBux

6 Comments »
UPDATE: There has been some price changes made by neobux. Golden membership now just raised from $60/year to $100/year or $8.33/month. FYI. You can be a Free member and still avail instant cashout features and cheap referral rentals for only $0.30/referral/month. Who else does pay its members instantly?

Do you want to earn extra money? Do you want to receive your payment fast? If your answer is YES, then I guess NeoBux is here for you. As a member of NeoBux, I am earning as much as $12-$17 per day and growing. I click 9-10 ads per day which only takes 4-5 minutes of my time. Here are steps that I'd like to share with you, this is how I did it:

1. Payment Processor.
A payment processor is a gateway to accept online payments. Neobux, as well as most PTC sites commonly use AlertPay. If you don't have one then go to alertpay.com and register for free.

2. Read TOS and Help section.
Knowing the TOS (terms of service) and Help section will enable you to understand the fundamentals of this business and will prevent you from making inapropriate actions which may lead to the suspension of your account.


NeoTOS
If you're convinced, proceed to the next step.

3. Become a NeoBux member.
Click HERE for free membership. But wait, read on and find out why I encourage you to get a Golden membership.

NeoBux has two kinds of memberships, the ordinary and the Golden. There is nothing much to say about the standard membership except that you will still earn money, but it is peanuts compared to what you can earn with a Golden Membership. Why am I Golden Member, why am I recommending this to you? This is what you get:
  • you will earn 100% from your referral's click (free member gets only $0.005)
  • referrals rental is only $0.20/ref/month (free members rent refs for $0.30/ref/mo.)
  • 10% commission on your direct referral's purchases (free members has no commision)

If the referrals are inactive then you can recycle or replace them with active ones. While, other PTC sites sell their referrals for $1.00 - $1.30 per and have the advantage of being yours forever, these referrals eventually become inactive and cannot be replaced. If you want to start earning the big bucks now, be a NeoBux Golden Member right away by clicking HERE. The Golden Membership will only cost you $60 per year, that's only $5 per month. Wait, we are'nt done yet. Remember, you want to earn at least $10 per day. So, keep reading.

4. Fund your Alertpay account.
If you have a credit or debit card, add it to your alertpay account. Fund your account with $80 ($60 for golden membership and $20 for 100 referrals' rental).

5.Fund your "renting balance".
Initial investment is $20 for your first 100 referrals.
rentingbalance

6. Purchase your first 100 referrals.
Back in the main page, the third button on the right, you can find "RENT REFERRALS" - this button will only turn green (meaning referrals are available) every 5am and 5pm (0500hrs GMT and 1700hrs GMT) and the next purchase will be after 7 days. By the way, it is very important to syncronise your PC time with server time of neobux. The server time can be found at the "view advertisement" section.
rent refs

Photobucket
TAKE NOTE: referrals in neobux sells like hotcake - BAM! in seconds..it's sold out!
SUGGESTION:
try to be fast. make sure you have your renting balance funded to avoid delay.

Congratulations! You're a golden member with 100 referrals!!!

Now, do some math conservatively. Assuming that each referral will only click 3 ads (but most standard members has an average of 5 ads per day, depending on demographic location):

your clicks: 9 ads x 0.01 =$0 .09
your ref clicks: 100 refs x 0.03 = $3.00
daily earnings: = $3.09
monthly earnings: = $92.70


However, after 7 days you will be allowed to rent referrals, so i suggest that you re-invest the $20 that you earned in your first 7 days. On the 8th day you will have 200 referrals working for you!! Wash, rinse, repeat...Do the same thing 7 days after and and before you know it you will be earning a minimum of $10/day or more. Thus, our calculation above is truly very conservative!

7. Start earning!
Finally, go to main page and click "view advertisement" section found on the top of the page and start clicking ads!!!
Photobucket


Happy earnings!

This is my real time earnings:


DO WANNA KNOW HOW MANY REFS I HAVE?
I HAVE 700 REFERRALS AND GROWING EVERY WEEK.

I have been in PTC for a while and the easiest way to get referrals is to buy or rent.
I have been inviting friends to join me but most of them says it's BS;
I have tried referral exchange but it's waste of my time. Clicking ads the whole day with most of their sites turning out to be a scam, you won't get anything;
I have made a blog but few or (i guess) so far none has signed up under me;
I have tried getref.com but it turned out to be more expensive. Credit offers for NeoBux is sooo competitive that it is so hard to beat;
I have tried advertising links but I end up spending more than $1.00 per ref;
and more frustrating experience...
This is no BS. Every Neobux member is earning and you will know that once you try to visit their forum discussions.


For newbies: try my way, you won't regret it. Just follow these simple step-by-step instructions I made for you.

For those who don't have $60, it's fine, be patient. It will take some time to reach your goal. You will eventually be able to earn enough to upgrade and rent referrals - anyways, patience is a virtue. You can register for free, yet earn slowly but it's ok.

PLEASE READ MY DISCLAIMER BELOW. THANK YOU.
Friday, July 18, 2008

6 Responses to "I Will Show You How I Earned No Less Than $10/day With NeoBux"

Anonymous Says :
July 22, 2008 at 5:57 PM

Nice little tutorial there vezaro :)
im already earned about the same as you now and have 720 rented refs and 27 direct :) earning nearly 20$ a day on neobux now...

Keep up the good work.

PS. Im making a website, when its online and ready i hope you join it and add your tutorials to my article pages and get a linkback to your blog :)

Cheers Sweety ;)

Angelboy31

Ave Says :
July 22, 2008 at 6:21 PM

Wow, I would luv to be on your site too. Thanks!

Anonymous Says :
July 28, 2008 at 9:18 PM

Hey Ave Nue,

I just signed in under you. Thanks for the info.

Cpl of questions though:

1) how do you get you money from paypal? how long does the check take or do any phil banks accept wire transfer? How long does it take for you check to clear if its in US dollars

2)what is the time difference between Manila tima and GMT?

Thanks!

Ave Says :
July 29, 2008 at 1:25 AM

Hi Sai.You can get your money from paypal thru banks in the philippines, just visit paypal.com for more details. However, neobux is only using alertpay as well as most PTC sites. You can ask your bank about the time-frame of clearing USD checks coz I think it vary. Long time ago, it takes 45 days to clear USD checks from philippine banks.. i don't know this time; 0500hours GMT and 1700hours GMT are 5:00am and 5:00pm in the philippines, respectively. I hope i have answered your questions. You may email me at avenue.ventures@gmail.com. tnx for signing up.

Anonymous Says :
August 2, 2008 at 12:44 PM

Hi Ave Nue,

I signed up under you and I'm planning to upgrade my account soon... I'm new at alert pay. Could you please give me advise on how to tranfer funds? Can I transfer funds to my alertpay acct through western union? thanks

Ave Says :
August 2, 2008 at 4:52 PM

hello quel25. thanks for signing up. as of now, i dont think you can transfer funds from WU to your AP. What i know is to fund AP by using credit/debit card or from your bank. I suggest to vist this site: http://ptcpinoytambayan.forums-free.com. There might be few who can help you fund your AP.

Post a Comment