Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

How To Get Rid Of Inactive Referrals

2 Comments »
The initial obstacle to having a profitable PTC venture is having enough active referrals. As I mentioned in one of my previous articles, referrals can be rented or friends and other people who find you amusing can sign up directly under your account, hence the term “direct referral”. Active referrals are the bread and butter of anyone venturing into PTC. It is not too hard to rent referrals, the key is patience. However, the biggest challenge in all this is maintaining a high number of active referrals. In my case, for example, I currently have 1007 referrals, 980 of them are rented and 27 are direct. 70% of my direct referrals are inactive, but I do have a few that are very industrious and they deserve a mention (Ping, thank you for upgrading to golden - you deserve your ad slot in my blog, it’s the least I can do). Meanwhile, my rented referrals are growing every week and have been very busy lately. I am happy to say that 95% of my rented referrals are active and I'm on my way to becoming filthy rich (insert evil laugh here). Ok, I'm kidding about the getting filthy rich part.

Ok, so you now have a gazillion rented referrals and only 60% are active and the rest are too busy to click, what to do? NeoBux has this nifty little feature called “Recycle”. In the next few paragraphs, I will tell you what it is, how it works, how to use it, and how it will benefit you.
Recycling is a way of replacing your rented referral. If you notice that your rented referral has only clicked a few ads, probably because of demographic location, a standard member, on vacation or maybe he's simple lethargic...then you have a choice of recycling him (replacing him).
Before you try to recycle, make sure that your renting balance has funds. Recycling costs money, so be careful. Each referral that gets recycled will set you back $0.05. For example, recycling 50 rented referrals will cost $2.50. Just a reminder, you cannot recycle direct referrals. It’s like trying to recycle your family; you can’t really do it, although sometimes you wish you can.

The cost to recycle in NeoBux is reasonable considering the average cost of buying referrals in other PTC sites is $1.00/referral. It is expensive because the referral is yours forever, the operative word being “forever”. However, have you considered that a clicker will get tired eventually? Most clickers come and go. Only a few active ones will stay on a certain site. You are very lucky if you can get the loyal ones. But with NeoBux, you can just recycle them! A referral is not active, click recycle, you hear a voice inside your head, click recycle, he criticized your baked macaroni and cheese, recycle...oops, that would be my brother - too bad I can’t recycle him. You also have the option of not paying inactive referrals and at the end of your renting cycle, these referrals will be automatically removed, but not replaced.

To recycle a referral, go to main menu by clicking your user ID, click "referrals," it will show first your direct referrals (if you have any).
On the upper right corner of the same window there are 3 icons. These are, export list, the one we are looking for - rented referrals list, and referral stats. Click once on the rented referrals list and you will see your list of rented referrals with corresponding number of clicks, referral since, date of last click, your next payment and 2 buttons.
These 2 buttons are click statistic of your rented ref and the "recycle" button. For easy multiple recycling, there's a box provided on the right side of each referral, mark the box of the referral to be recycled and proceed to the bottom of the page.


Here, you will see a drop-down box with two options, “I want to recycle them” and “I Want to Pay to Keep Them for 30 More Days”, make sure you choose “I want to recycle them” to recycle the marked referrals. After choosing the desired option, the total amount of the transaction will appear together with the corresponding button “Click her to pay”. So, there you go, recycling lazy referrals! Do not forget to add funds first on your renting balance.

Does it guarantee active referrals? A NeoBux admin stated that refs need to pass certain standards they can be considered an "active referral" and released for renting. In my experience, recycling lazy referrals has boosted my clicks earned. I have learned to be diligent with recycling as it is one way of ensuring a healthy NeoBux account.
Thursday, July 24, 2008

2 Responses to "How To Get Rid Of Inactive Referrals"

Anonymous Says :
July 26, 2008 at 1:09 AM

Hey vezaro, very useful information here thanx a lot!!!
I need to talk to you ASAP, how do i contact you?
my email is ashfaq_rox@live.com
Thats my IM also

Anonymous Says :
September 15, 2008 at 10:20 PM

thanks for your blog!

neobux is a great site with a very good administator who tries to help all the members...

my neobux stats:

Membership
Since: 2008/06/30
Type: Golden
Expires: 2009/07/09

Referrals
Rented: 194

Advertisement Clicks
Yours: 888
Referrals: 9441

Account
Main Balance: $6.210
Renting Balance: $11.002
Received: $37.050
Direct Purchases: $60.100

Post a Comment