Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

My Other PTC Sites

0 Comments »

If your new and just getting started, you must have a payment processor. Online payment processors are FREE to setup and let you receive money easily. Once received, you can transfer to your bank or receive a check. You can still work this program with just an
AlertPay account, but it is better to have both PayPal & AlertPay.
Now that you have a payment processor, it's time to register for FREE to the following paid-to-click sites that I use:

NEOBUX.COM
NeoBux is the fastest growing and probably the most trusted paying paid-to-click site in the PTC industry. The most highly recommended "must-join" program because of it's instant payout feature that no other PTC has. It pays $0.01 to $0.02 per 30-second view of advertisements with an average of 9-10 ads per day depending on member's demographic location. I rate this site 9/10, as 10 is the highest. Click here to join.
Joining Buxout will allow you to earn some extra cash just by viewing websites for a period of 30 seconds. You will earn up to $0.0125 per visit. You will get paid instantly, within seconds each time you reach the minimum payout and request it !Payments are processed instantly, meaning you pay and receive in seconds !
Quote from Buxout TOS:
TOS. 7. "All payments are made via AlertPay and no other payment method is being used at this time. You can request payment once your account balance reaches $5.00, after that minimum will be $7.00 then $10.00. Your payment will be issued instantly."
TOS 9. "Our current pay rate is $0.01 for each website you visit and $0.005 for each website your direct referrals visit. For premium members $0.0125 for each website you visit and $0.0125 for each website your direct referrals visit."
To join Buxout, click HERE.
In 247bux, if your a FREE member you'll earn $0.01 per your click and 50% earnings from your refs click. However, if you upgrade your membership for $19.95 (for a year), you'll get to earn up to $0.012 and earn up to $0.01 per refs click. Payment requests can be made everyday via PayPal. The minimum payout is $1.00.
Thinkbux is relatively new to the PTC industry. I like the site's layout and it's simplicity. They pay $0.01 per ad and if you're a premium member you will earn $0.012 per ad viewed. Minimum payout is only $5.00. I'm a standard member but thinkbux does not play fav'rites - really pays fast for standard members as well. I received my first payout in less than 12 hours - amazing, I just love this site like Neo! Click here to join.
AdandEl.com is one of the new PTC sites that I joined recently. They're paying members $0.01 per ad viewed. They have an average of 10-12 ads everyday for free members and up to 22 ads for premium members. The site has a very nice layout and I hope payments will be as nice as the looks of the site. Although I haven't reach minimum payout yet but I am hoping they will be pay members on time. Well, let's see. Click here to join.


CrewBux.com

CREWBUX.COM
Crewbux is one of the first PTC sites that I joined. I have been a member for awhile and been paid on time. Crewbux is trying to keep up with others PTC sites too in terms of features. They're paying $0.01 per ad viewed and has an average of 6 ads. Minimum payout is only $5.00, thus it's not that hard to reach payout. I like this site also.

To join Crewbux, click here.


As you can see, I only have few sites. There are hundred of PTC sites out there and everyday there's new one coming out. If you have plenty of time to spend on clicking ads, you can join as many as you can and probably set a goal to earn and click ads as much as you can. I tried that once and I found out it's not worth it. Prior to joining sites, I always read TOS and read some reviews on other sites. I especially take note on how long they pay. Finally, I decided to focus on few which are honest and paying sites.
That's my 2 cents.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

0 Responses to "My Other PTC Sites"

Post a Comment