Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

Setting Goals for 2009

0 Comments »
Why did I come up with this blog? Ok, in finance we have the so-called leverage. Leverage or "gearing" is a borrowed money to suplement the existing funds for investment in such a way that the potential positive outcome is enhanced. In my case, I only borrowed money from my other online money maker where I earn few pennies everyday (technically, it's still mine hehehe). Earning pennies may be peanuts for many and a waste of time. Well, I only spend 5 minutes of my day for months, now I have loads of peanuts ready to sell for another investment. Although it's not much but it's good enough to buy a domain and maintain a monthly webhosting.

So my goal now is to turn my 9 cents per day to 99 cents/day... hmmm... that's not challenging enough. How about...if I'll turn it to $99.00 per day! Wow.. sweet, how i wish I could make it. Isn't that too ambitious for me? Actually, I really don't know yet how much I should set my goal. Uhm, lemme check my notes again.

Ok, my note shows that when we set a goal it should be SMART! Ahem... SMART as in specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and timely. Oh my, I have to make another post for this! I think I'll have to jot this down on a piece of paper later tonight and post it when I'm done. I'm going to do that later because right now I'm still busy constructing website (FYI: I'm a total noob!). I'm starting from scratch and I have to watch a lot of tutorials for me to learn things - and that will take a lot of time. By the way, I heard about outsourcing too. But I don't have enough money yet to spend on outsourcing. All I have is my few pennies and TIME (to invest) for me to gain knowledge about setting up this website.

I guess it's high time to watch tutorials and do searches. Whew! Why don't you subscribe my blog to keep track on how i'm doing? I would be delighted to share my journey on how I will leverage my 9 cents to something a little more. Challenging, isn't it?

add to del.icio.usDigg itStumble It!Add to Blinkslistadd to furladd to ma.gnoliaadd to simpyseed the vineTailRank

Saturday, January 03, 2009

0 Responses to "Setting Goals for 2009"

Post a Comment