Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

My 4 Best Information Source

1 Comments »
The following are my best information source to know about something I know nothing about.


1. Google.com
Unbeatable google search engine rules the web. Ok, fine. It has a very simple webpage but tremendously offers the best information you can get.


2. Youtube.com
Youtube.com is the second largest search engine. Also owned by google. I use youtube to learn things fast especially when I get lazy reading e-books. Youtube is best for me to listen to tutorials. The best thing is that the information are free! So much more for boring days, youtube has a bunch of funny videos I can watch.


3. Yahoo.com
Although Yahoo's website is full of navigation links, unlike google's simplicity but works great, yahoo sometimes confuses me but it can be useful if you go directly to what I am interested in. I only uses yahoo to check on the latest current events, check on the latest entertainment gossips, latest interesting movies and other things mostly like "who's who?".


4. MSN.com
For certain niche sites that I'd like to take a look and learn from other successful niche-builder-millionnaires, I use MSN. Google have in-indexed BANS site, thus it's hard for me to check on these sites if i'll use google. So, for anyone who wants to buy something online and get some free information and reviews on a certain product, I suggest MSN has something to offer.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009

1 Response to "My 4 Best Information Source"

click here now Says :
August 22, 2012 at 6:57 PM

So true. These sites are our primary source of information.

Post a Comment