Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

MegaLido

3 Comments »

I already heard about autosurf for awhile from friends on the internet. Many of them have been earning and thrilled of their new ventures in making money online because of hefty returns. For instance, MegaLido is paying its members 12% daily of member's investment and can be withdrawn in 12 days. But it requires you to auto surf for only 12 ads in order to earn you 12% for the day. Hmmm, sweet and easy.

However, like paid-to-click sites, autosurf programs does come and go. Many of them promise generous earnings in just few days and poof! The program can't be found. So it's kinda risky too. Because of this risk, it made me think for awhile in investing. Many also claim that it is best to invest on these programs while it's fresh and new. Wow, it's kinda a crazy – sounds like a scam, or isn't it? Well, I don't know – don't take my word for it. Well, let's see and give me 12 days to try it.

Anyways, according to the creator of MegaLido, he was tired of all sorts of autosurf program in the industry and wants to do something to change the way it is before and make a new one that is honest, trusted, and secured. Well, this reminds me when NeoBux was young -- almost similar pitch why NeoBux was created (from scratch). And it works! Ok. Let me say again, "Fine, I'm convinced."

So, I finally invested $6 first yesterday. Then I autosurf for no less than 12 ads, checked my balance, and there's my first $0.72 cents!! Yay! Does this mean that after 12 days, I will have $8.64 in my AlertPay account? Well, I'll keep you posted 12 days from now.

To try it yourself, you may join MegaLido by clicking HERE.

QUICK NOTES FROM MEGALIDO

, Monday, October 13, 2008

3 Responses to "MegaLido"

Saidul Naik Says :
October 14, 2008 at 6:49 PM

My offer on Megalido...

get 144% of ur deposit in 12days!! nice to hear and good to earn than PTC

join under me as referal Here is my offer!!!

1) I get 6% for each referral purchase units...... for 2 initial purchases of units on megalido i wil return that 6% to u!

and

2) After 1) is complete i wil give 3% of every purchase of units of u have done on it



here is my link ----- http://www.megalido.com/?ref=5836


if intrested contact me on ...saidulnaik@gmail.com

email me ur mail address , trust me i wil pay u

and site also pays u ...two way profits for u ...... see u later

Ave Says :
October 15, 2008 at 1:07 AM

thank you for your generous offer. however, i already signed up. is it allowed to create more than 1 account per household or IP?

Gem Says :
October 15, 2008 at 4:33 AM

Megalido's a really hot PTC site. A talk of the town.

I've already accepted someone else's offer, so I could not sign up right way.

Post a Comment