Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

Oct 1/2008

5 Comments »
It's been a while that I have not made any post. I was on vacation for a week and now I'm back, it's time to hit the keys again and make money! I have been a member of more than 10 PTC (paid-to-click) sites. There are few sites that are regularly paying and many of them takes a while to pay it's members. Moreover, countless PTC sites too left and scammed it's advertisers and upgraded members (you may check PTCtalk.com for PTC gossips and updates). Because of these unsustainable sites, I have thought of leaving other sites and concentrate on few but paying one. Being a member of PTC sites, I have to invest time as well as money (if I wish to get upgraded). But my principle is "less working hours, more money earned." If I am maintaining a lot of PTC sites and waste my time on most of them, then this will contradict my goal of making money online by spending only 2 hours in a day. So I have thought of discarding many of them and keep the PTC sites that pays fast.

Here's 2 advertising websites that I have been paid for countless times:
1. NeoBux
2. ThinkBux

Sites that I'm keeping an eye on, I might wanna upgrade one day if things are going smoothly
3. BuxOut

NEW sites that are on pre-launch:
4. PTCNation
5. OccupEx

If you wish to join, just click the links and register.
Wednesday, October 01, 2008

5 Responses to "Oct 1/2008"

Anonymous Says :
October 3, 2008 at 4:51 PM

wow! $2381.25 (at this writing) gross earning at neobux is amazing! You must have at least 1600 active referrals to earn that amount. I'm a neobuxer too but still starting.

Anyway, I have heard that it's quite hard to rent referrals once you are a golden member already. Any comment on that?

Another thing, did you synchronize your computer's time with that of the server time shown when I click the "View Advertisements" link?

Any tips on jumpstarting my earnings at neobux?

I have started 2 weeks ago and have rented my first 100 referrals 3 days ago. My referrals' average clicks is quite good.

Any insights from you would be floodlights for me. :)

HaND

Ave Says :
October 3, 2008 at 9:32 PM

Right now, I have 1900+ referrals. Yes, it's hard to rent referrals nowadays. If you're a standard member, I suggest you rent refs as many as you can before upgrading. Once you're golden, you're earnings from your refs will double.

Yes, you have to synch your pc time and Neo's server time, it helps especially during renting time.

Basically, while you're standard member, rent as many refs as possible. This may take a while, like if your goal is 1K refs then it will take 10 weeks but you will only be earning 50% from your refs. Just be patient.

Then if you have money to upgrade for golden then go for it -- from 50% refs earnings will become 100% this time.

Don't expect too much. There will be times of frustrations, specifically when rental is due. Just keep your referrals and keep recycling inactive ones.

You're earnings at neobux won't be as much like other PTCs considering the number of referrals you have. But here's one thing I can say:

NeoBux has the most professional Admins I ever encountered in PTC industry. Especially how they deal with the members' temper.

Anonymous Says :
October 4, 2008 at 12:43 AM

Thanks ave nue. I'll take your advice. I'll go for at least 1000 first before upgrading to golden.

Regarding synching my PC's clock with neobux server's clock, I'll do this as well.

You mentioned that there are other PTC's where the earning potential is bigger. May I know which ones are these?

Thanks for your patience in answering my questions...

ciao!

Ave Says :
October 4, 2008 at 7:27 AM

there are hundreds of PTC sites out there. yet, they come and go. many PTC sites pay its first few members fast and the proofs of earnings will be used for other clickers to get attracted to the site, however, the site eventually become unsustainable and left it's members hanging.

i suggest you read some reviews and try to ramble around the internet to hear some PTC gossips. here's some resources:

- google

- ptscam.com

- ptctalk.com/forums

- if you try to check each site's forums, don't just read success stories and proofs of payments.. i suggest check the thread : "bugs and problems"- this way, you'll get an idea where certain PTC site has problems.

- i don't suggest old sites, they may not stay long, you're too late, you probably may run out of seat.

- keep an eye on sites that are on pre-launch but don't upgrade yet (i'm keeping an eye ptcnation and occupex), they might have a good seat for success (for you), but don't take my word for it.

goodluck!

Anonymous Says :
October 4, 2008 at 8:19 AM

thanks!

Post a Comment