Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

Got Paid!!

3 Comments »
Bad news: your-bux.com closed.

GOOD NEWS: I got paid by your-bux.com! Yes, you heard that right, at least they returned my money plus a $2 profit.

It also surprised me that I got paid by MEGALIDO that fast! Since, I just received another payment from one PTC program - I used it then to infuse another $18 (today) in Megalido.

Here's a screen shot of the payments I got:

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

3 Responses to "Got Paid!!"

roslen Says :
October 30, 2008 at 1:53 AM

we were paid the same amounts. the difference: you earned $2, i'm $8 short. grrrr. hehe

Ave Says :
October 30, 2008 at 7:28 AM

i requested all my balance at your-bux again hehehe... hoping they'll pay. you should try, why not?

Gem Says :
October 31, 2008 at 9:10 AM

We got the same payout. I got paid by Megalido today too, then I'd get another payout tomorrow. :)

Post a Comment