Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

PROOFS OF PAYMENTS

3 Comments »
I have been receiving payments from neobux for countless times. I posted some proofs only at neobux forum discussion board. So, I've thought it's high time I'll share my earnings to my readers in my blog.

Currently in neobux, I have 1923 rented refs and 38 direct referrals (but only 11 are active). Meanwhile, I have already received $170+ in total from thinkbux and there will be more.So far, I have 192 referrals in Thinkbux.

To this date, my average earnings in Neo reaches $30/day, while in Think it reaches to $9/day.

Here's some screenshots:























To join Neobux, click HERE.
To join ThinkBux, click HERE.
Saturday, September 13, 2008

3 Responses to "PROOFS OF PAYMENTS"

Anonymous Says :
September 21, 2008 at 7:52 PM

Hi Ave Nue,

Were you able to actually do "cash outs" from the payments made by Neobux or Thinkbux?

Ave Says :
September 21, 2008 at 9:20 PM

yes, i have requested cashouts from Neo and Think to my PP then to my bank. I have set a goal to have at least $100 in my bank every week. I will soon post a proof of payments credited to my bank account.

Anonymous Says :
September 22, 2008 at 5:00 PM

sounds good! $100/week is not so bad... ;)

Post a Comment