Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

Bye Earn.nu, Hello MainBux

1 Comments »

Well, there has been a lot of confussions going on at Earn.nu. I have been a member of Earn.nu early this year and become inactive for awhile. Two months ago, they spread the news of implementing instant payout , obviously popularity rises again. I for one, again thought to activate my account and starts to click ads everyday. I just love instant payouts! After all the frustrations from other PTC sites, NeoBux restored my faith in PTC sites.

Meanwhile, Earn.nu still was not able to implement what they promised to have an instant payout feature. Many has upgraded their accounts to grab the opportunity of the features. However, two months has passed and complaints are rising. Honestly, I have thought of upgrading my account too, I was just saving some bucks for Earn which took me so long to upgrade. It was a good thing that I have been patient because problems are rising at Earn.nu recently. Now, I'm thinking not to pursue my plan to upgrade at Earn.nu but instead, I look for another fast paying PTC site to replace my time I allocate for Earn. That is when I decided to join MainBux.com.

MainBux says they will pay their FREE members within 15 days and premium members in 2 days. The site has an average of 10 ads. I am a standard member and get paid 1 cent for every ad I click. I earn 50% from my referral's clicks. I plan to upgrade my membership for $29.99/ year in order for me to earn 100% from referrals' clicks. So, let's see how things go.

Click HERE to join MainBux.



Work At Home - Earn $200+ Per Day At Home
Sunday, August 17, 2008

1 Response to "Bye Earn.nu, Hello MainBux"

Anonymous Says :
September 3, 2008 at 9:22 AM

I suggest you not to upgrade even though they had paid you. Because You need to make sure that this site will stay longer for at least 6 month like any other trusted PTC. Don invest too early, just take it easy man

Post a Comment